Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog, "Piping With A Purpose".

While writing volumes for the Church Piper Publications, my hope was to reach out to pipers around the world, share my enthusiasm for the Christian faith, and provide them with appropriate music for church related occasions. Because I no longer manage the Church Piper Publications (my publishing business is now managed by Henderson Imports Ltd.),  this blog will be the means through which I will continue to share newly arranged bagpipe music, along with my thoughts and insights into the scriptures.  I hope that you will come back and visit often.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job with your blog Dad! I hope you keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Keith,
    What a great place to start conversations. This would be great format for IFCPD too.
    Keep up the good posts!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Earl. I'm confident that I will keep at it. There's so much to write about and the comments themselves will generate many more thoughts. Replying will keep me occupied.

    I've sent Emails to members of The International Fellowship of Christian Pipers and Drummers to announce launching of Piping With A Purpose, and I will be telling those in my address book too. I very much appreciate your encouragement, Earl. Dad.

    ReplyDelete